Bienvenu, sur le site officiel de BrickBroken, un jeu développé par Yuri6037... Welcome to the official BrickBroken's website, a game developped by Yuri6037...
January 19, 2014, 01:22:05 PM by Yuri6037 | Views: 16514 | Comments: 0
There are many reasons about that :
- Need to work at my studies
- Need to prepare exams
- Website problems
And the last reason, is that the next update will be a huge move from old .lvl to .lvlpack so all of you will be able to write your own levels and pack it into a file that the game itself will run and let you play it without and problem about level serialization ! Security has already been removed so now i can surely add this to the game...
And for the future now,
I will a future update by "The Inventory Update", what's that ? I have found a way to implement inventories (gui with slots and itemstack management) ; the problem is that this update will be extremely huge, it will encure many changes :
- Remake of item stack class
- Remake of gui system
- Remake of window system
- Will call much more OpenGL ressources
- Make inventory interface
- Make container system (maybe as an abstract class)
- Make some packets to enough... Handle Inventories on the... SERVER ! I know you would love that : The player inventory and the switch will be available together on the server !
- Last thing to do is changing packet managing : if you had much more packets to the protocol you will get a huge high ping much more higher than on Minecraft, and you will say to me fucking developper... So this last thing is removing uses of player username and using a new math algorythm to generate randoms integers to attribute an unique ID (identification number) to each player directly at the inetialization of reading thread, and the client now what id he has by sending a packet automaticaly from the server !
January 19, 2014, 01:06:34 PM by Yuri6037 | Views: 3337 | Comments: 0
Sorry but at this time the website is having problems. My provider (1&1) is kidding me ! In plus they had registered me to a service that i would not have at all, impossible to stop this stupid register !
The website may be destroyed... It's possible that the Domain Name (www.stonelins.fr) will be removed ! I'm so sorry for the inconveniance...
But that not means that the project will leave ! Not at all the project will survive ! The download of the game is at amazonaws so normaly no problem for one year !
And, me, where i will get updates from the game, and were i can post problems and bugs ?
No problem, i think the JGO forum can handle that for a while ; during the time with no website...
December 05, 2013, 08:36:15 AM by Yuri6037 | Views: 2809 | Comments: 1
I have some returns witch tell that my textures are very distracting.
I will try to make better textures. But it can take very long...
December 01, 2013, 10:35:25 AM by Yuri6037 | Views: 2334 | Comments: 0
First update is here.
Enough, the Alpha 1.1.0 is out, but only for old StoneLine comunity members ! Enjoy !
For download instructions :
Go in Downloads section on the website, and follow instructions on how to install the game !
Recent game updates
December 04, 2013, 08:40:14 PM by Yuri6037 | Views: 191 | Comments: 0
The major update of BrickBroken !
Change log :
- Fixed multiplayer
- Killed library slick2D
- Added RenderEngine
- Added FontRenderer
- Incrased game speed
- Fixed server crash when place multiple bricks at one time
- Fixed ball types
- Fixed Client crash when try connect to server
- Added saving system to inventory
- Fixed file format : .bbd
- Incrased file format security : .bbd
- Added Offline mode support
- Session can now be nullable
- Added Demo system
- Now in demo you only have not access to multiplayer
- AddonManager is now online
- Fixed AddonsLuaFunctions
- Remade AddonsLuaFunctions
- Prepare Killing of slick-util library
- Prepared OpenAL
- Now using OpenGL 1.1
That's all !
The AddonManager can be not working on certain computer. Addons are currently very very restricted...
November 29, 2013, 11:49:58 AM by Yuri6037 | Views: 193 | Comments: 0
This update (or snapshot) is a preparation for the Alpha 1.3.0. When the Alpha 1.3.0 will comes up, there will be a high lot of changes. The game board will be entirely changed.
It's sure that the current inventory will be cleared (sorry for that). I'm sorry to kill all inventory content, but I needed to do it for implement saving system on it !
- Fixed a lot of bugs in game board
- Fixed multiplayer screen sound bug
- Added inventory
- Decrased ball speed
- Ball mouvement more realistic
- Fixed items api bugs
- Fixed bricks api bugs
- Prepared killing of Slick2D library
- Update LWJGL
- Added multi ball item
- Added sticky ball item
- Added longer stick item
- Added iron ball item
- Incrased items ids (before 10, now 16)
- More security on multiplayer
No posts were found.
No calendar events were found.
No calendar events were found.